Useful patterns and sentences
Claims
1.Describe the problem
1) On examination, we found all the goods were wetted.
经检验,我们发现所有的货物都已受潮。
2) We checked some of the items and found they were in severe damaged condition.
我们检查了部分产品,发现它们已严重受损。
3) It contained articles different from what we have ordered.
这批物品与我们订购的货物不符。
4) The goods we ordered from you on June 6 haven’t arrived yet.
我们6月6日订购的货物至今仍未达到。
5) The quality of this lot of goods is so far below the standard that we cannot use them.
这批货物的质量远远低于标准,我们无法使用。
6) We are disappointed to find that the items delivered don’t match the samples.
我们遗憾地发现所运货物与样品不符。
7) Your incorrect delivery has caused a great deal of trouble to us.
你们送错货物,给我们带来了极大的麻烦。
8) Delivery of the goods ordered on March 3 is now considerably overdue.
9) The goods are not up to the standard.
货物没有达到标准。
10) We regret that only 20 sets have been received to date whereas our order indicates 25.
我们非常抱歉地通知您,迄今为止我们只收到了20台货物,而我们订购的是25台。
2.Name specific actions to remedy the problem
1) Would you please send someone to repair it today?
您能今天就派人来修理吗?
2) Please send us the replacement no later than June 20.
请于6月20日之前将替换品送来。
3) We would like someone to come and fix it now.
我们希望现在有人来进行修理。
4) Please look into this matter at once and let us know the reasons for the delay.
请立即对此事进行调查,并通知我们迟延的原因。
5) We hope that the goods will be sent immediately.
我们希望货物即刻发运。
3.Courteous demand for actions
1) We shall be glad to learn from you that you are preparing to make some allowance for the damage.
我方将很乐意看到贵方对我方的损失作出补偿。
2) We would be much pleased that the case be settled on an amicable basis.
诚望此事友好解决。
3) In view of our friendly business relations, we are sure that the matter will be settled appropriately.
鉴于我们之间友好的业务关系,我方相信此事定会得到妥善解决。
4) We are looking forward to a satisfactory conclusion of the matter.
我方期待此事有一个令人满意的结局。
5) Your quick dispatch will be most appreciated.
请尽快发运,我方不胜感激。
4.Strong demand for actions
1) If you can not deliver the goods within 10 days, we will reluctantly turn this matter to our attorney.
如果贵方在10日内不能发货,我方将不得不诉诸法律。
2) Unless your consignment reaches us no later than…,we will cancel our order.
若贵方在……前不能送达,我方将取消订单。
3) If you can not provide qualified goods within 3 days, we’ll ask for a refund.
如果贵方在3日内不能提供合格产品,我方将要求退还货款。
4) You will have to make compensation for all our costs.
贵方将赔偿我方的全部损失。
5) I hereby inform you that I am lodging a formal complaint against your company.
特此通知贵方,我方将正式投诉贵方。
Adjustments
1. …should reach you in three days.
…应在三天内到达你处。
2. I have instructed our person in charge to pick up at your office the damaged monitor and to replace it with a new one.
我已告知我方相关负责人到您办公室取走损坏的显示器,并更换一台新的显示器。
3. By…,your three Doves bicycles should reach you at… shop.
在…之前,您订购的三辆“飞鸽”牌自行车将送达…商店。
More ...
1. Your prompt cooperation will be beneficial to both of us.
贵方及时的合作对我们双方都很有利。
2. Our warranties run for as long as the customers possess the product.
我们提供产品的终身保修。
3. Simply send us the bills for the repairs and we’ll reimburse you for the costs.
只要贵方给我们提供修理费账单,我们会赔偿贵方损失。

